Cancer Awareness does not end with the commemoration of World Cancer Day. We Can, l Can continue to lead healthier lives, and support those affected by cancer. This is a challenge for everyone - not just the Ministry of Health and Wellness. The following are some of the support structures available:
- Mark The Hope For Childhood Cancer and Autism Trust
- Childhood Cancer Parents Association
- Botswana-Baylor Children's Clinical Centre of Excellence
- TXCH Global HopeTXCH Global Hope
- Happy Hearts project by Ladies Circle, Botswana
Cancer in Adults:
- The Fighters Support Group
- Cancer Association of Botswana
- Journey of Hope Botswana
- Holy Cross Hospice
- Ramotswa Hospice at Home
- Botswana Hospice and Palliative Care Association
Leave a Reply.
The Journey of Hope Botswana is a not for profit organisation of volunteers whose aim is to promote breast cancer awareness in the country.